About us: NTA JEE Main 2021 Online Form National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination Latest 2020 NTA JEE Main Online Form 2021 NTA National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination (NTA) Online Form 2020-2021 (NTA JEE Main 2021) Exam Recruitment 2021 Jeemain (NTA JEE) Details Given Below:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
NTA JEE Main 2021 Online Form
(National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN Phase I) 2021)
(NTA JEE Main 2021)
|Form Start: 16 December 2020|
Last Date: 23 January 2021
Last date Fees Payment: 24 January 2021
Correction date: 27-30 January 2021
Admit Card Date: 2nd Week February 2021
Exam Date (Session 1): 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
Exam Date (Session 2): 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
Exam Date (Session 3): 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
Exam Date (Session 4): 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
|Type of Paper||Category||Boys||Girls|
|Single Paper||General/ OBC/ EWS||650/-||325/-|
|Single Paper||SC / ST||325/-||325/-|
|Both Paper||General/ OBC/ EWS||1300/-||650/-|
|Both Paper||SC / ST||650/-||650/-|
Payment Fees Through Bank Challan OR Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2021.
Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR Appeared in 2021.
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
|Mode Of Exam:|
- a) Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- b) Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen & paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
- c) Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II) and Planning Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
|How to Apply:|
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of: (i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) should
be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50kb to 500kb), (iv) category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb to 300KB), (v) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway
through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
❖ Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would
be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
❖ All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of
a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed
only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her
|Please read advertisement details before applying|
|Apply Online Form|
The post NTA JEE Main 2021 Online Form (Extended) appeared first on SarkariDisha.com.