- 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM)or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
- B.Com or B.Sc (Non-Medical)/B.A. with Economics / Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University.
|Sr. Laboratory Technician now as Medical Laboratory Technician Gr-II||10|
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from an institution recognized by State Government
- B.Sc. Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University or an Institution recognized by Central/State Government
- 10+2 With Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education / University.
- Should possess a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from an institution duly recognized by HP/Central Govt.
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics and Ballistic)||01|
- B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the H.P./ Central Government. OR
- 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the H.P./ Central Government.
- Matriculation (10th) Exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Should possess two years National Trade Certificate in the trade of Electrician from Industrial Training Institute duly recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a Board of School Education / University recognized by the HP Govt.
- 10+2 from the recognized Board/University.
- MBA (Marketing) or MBA (Finance) from the recognized University.
- From amongst the Aganwari Workers/ Balwari Workers /Balwari Teachers / Balsevikas/Principal/Lady Social Instructors of Anganwari Training Centre/Middle Level Centres having passed Matriculation examination from recognized Board of School Education/Institution with ten years experience.
- 2nd Class Graduate in Commerce or Economics or Business Administration from the recognized University.
- Should be 2nd Class Graduate from a recognized University.
- MCA or B.E./B.Tech. Degree in information Technology /Computer Science Engineering with programming as an essential component of the degree course from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Central/H.P. Government
- 10+2 pass from recognized Board of School Education/University or equivalent and who possesses valid Conductors license
- 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on computer
|Junior Scale Stenographer||03|
- 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/ University
- Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and Typing on Computer in both languages i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial recruitment
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the HP./Central Government.
- B.Com from recognized University.
- B.Com (1st Division) from a Recognized University.
- Diploma /Certificate in Tally from authorized institution.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Accounts Department of any Commercial Organization/PSU.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Type writing on Computer.
|Civil Defence Instructor/Chief Instructor / Platoon Commander / Admn.Officer and Assistant Store Officer||03|
- Intermediate (10+2) Examination from a recognized University/Board of School Education or its equivalent
|Senior Technician (Electrical)||01|
- ITI Certificate in the trade of Refrigeration/Electrical /Motor Mechanic /FitterOR‘B’Class Certificate in Boiler Operation issued by Chief Inspector of Boiler with 5 years experiences of working in Factory in the respective filed.
- I.T.I. Certificate in the trade of Refrigeration
- I.T.I. Certificate in the trade of Electrical.